Shelter at Home while Camping!
Be self-sufficient in your fully contained home-away-from-home. No need to go out to shower or use the bathroom. Primitive camp with your own electric and water supply. Low mileage!
- 2004 Fleetwood Tioga 23e Class C RV
- 33k miles Upgraded Ford Triton 6.8L V10 HP Engine on a Ford E450 chassis
- Onboard Onan 4.0KW gas Generator
- The Floorplan features: Slide-Out w/ fabric sleeper sofa, booth dinette, private bath, cab-over sleeper
- Sleep six.
- Galley with stove, oven, microwave, Dometic refrigerator and freezer (propane/electric)
- 1 powered slide-out Tub/shower, marine toilet
- 6-gal water heater
- Brand new patio awning and slide-out cover
- Ducted Roof A/C and Furnace
- Needs no repairs. Ready to go camping!